Hotel Hekla, situated close to Mt Hekla in South Iceland, is surrounded by some of the country’s most stunning sights including: Eyjafjallajökull volcano and Fimmvörðuháls; beautiful hiking trails along the Golden Circle destinations; the highlands of Landmannalaugar, Kjölur, and Sprengisandur; historical sites from the Viking era; volcanic craters; a Hydroelectric power plant, and – depending on the season and weather permitting – the spectacular Northern Lights.
- All our meals are prepared with the best local produce
- Relax in the outdoor spa area whilst enjoying the view of Mt Hekla
- A fully-equipped conference room and two additional presentation areas
- Free Wi-Fi internet in rooms and throughout the hotel premises
- Complimentary coffee and tea sets in room or in hallway
For further information and bookings contact us on (+354) 486 5540 or firstname.lastname@example.org